House gutted in fire mishap in Ganderbal village

*House gutted in fire mishap in Ganderbal village*

Kangan, Jan 02 : A residential house was damaged after a fire broke out in Waniarm Wanghat area of Kangan in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that fire broke out in the house today afternoon.

“Soon after fir broke out, fire tenders reached to the spot, however, the house got damaged completely,” he said.

The official said the cause of fire was being ascertained—(KNO)

Srinagar News

Srinagar News is one of the oldest newspaper in kashmir it was founded by Late Mehraj-ud-Din Wani Sahab in 1975.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button