Srinagar, Nov 21 : A guest house was gutted in a massive fire mishap in Wazir Bagh area in central Kashmir’s Srinagar district.
Reports reaching GNS said that a massive fire mishap broke out in a guest house in Wazir Bagh, near Lal Ded Hospital. The fire soon spread to a hotel, but due to timely intervention by the F&ES Department, the fire was stopped.
It has been learnt that a guest house was fully gutted in the incident while damage was also caused to a hotel.
Meanwhile, Divisional Commissioner Vivek Kumar Bidhuri also reached the site to assess the rescue operation. (GNS)